Wednesday, June 11, 2008
sang @8:12 PM.......
Been feeling abit weird recently.. Like sick sick but not sick kind of feeling. Pray that I will have strength to face each and new day.

Yesterday's been awesome just playing frisbee. Learnt alot of new tactics but have yet to master them. Haha.. I must really play more in the sun as I realised my stamina drop by alot by just standing in the sun, which isnt good.. blah! (So sorry zl and jk for leaving IME earlier for CCA)

Just looking at my other classmates and how "kan cheong" with their FYP made me relieved now that my group has officially started to get started hands on. I have been feeling really tired, drained, and panicky recently. The sudden need to go back to school everyday from about 9am - 5pm to do fyp is already killing me. I have yet to complete all my datasheet and formal reports. SO SO MUCH to do but by the time I get home, I get so tired and have totally no mood to do.

How I wish God will help me love datasheets and reports. Sometimes, its not so much of I dont want to do. Often I see the question and I really dunno wat they are asking for, or simply unable to find the answers. Doing it really de-moralises me further as I feel so stupid. (Not that I am smart at all) It is that bad to me that I automatically try and avoid them. Like SARS or watever kuku-nathan virus you know. This is bad.. and I know it. Sigh..

Also, I hope that we will be able to come up with something by the end of this 2 weeks for my fyp so we can start on our 30 page report. I am excited yet scared we wont be able to increase the efficiency by alot.. But lets not bother about that now.. Lets give our best! =)

WOOT AND TO MY FAITHFUL TAGGERS! Thank you for coming to my revival ceremony. People say "wa lau why never wait 1 more month than can celebrate 1 year death anniversary." I say, because it was never dead.. just on a long long holiday. Haa!

I am sorry for not being sensitive.
I will continue to better myself.
Endure me as I go thru this stressful period.
I may not show, but deep inside,
I am panicing so badly.


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o